About our team.
Over their professional experience, the team have a proven track record of commercial and creative success across consulting, advisory and senior industry roles across betting, gaming, marketing, travel, fulfilment and events.
Chief Executive Officer:
Nicolas Fleiderman is a pioneer across the betting and gaming industry, a veteran with over 20 years’ experience across varied duties, including:
- A C-Suite executive across 15 global powerhouse betting & gaming brands
- M&A advisor responsible for multi-million dollar transactions and successful management exits alongside fund and capital raising
- A much sought-after advisor and board member across government, regulation, PLCs and state monopoly operations of betting and gaming products
- Innovation & Insight: Development and engineering across a dozen iGaming platforms, across all key product verticals
- Advisory: A consultant of record across dozens of key projects and jurisdictions within betting and gaming, and broader in scope over recent years given the seniority of his insights that, whilst learnt in the gambling sector, now have greater application due to the extension of gamification. This common to gaming feature is now a phenomenon that benefits an extensive range of other industries from tech through FMCG and even community content platforms like Twitter and Facebook
In the CEO role, Nicolas is responsible for the P&L, client development and the maximisation of the A GAME ABOVE strategy to impact customer experiences, operator effectiveness and profitability by engaging a through the value chain view of marketing that acquires, retains, reactivates and maintains sustainable and profitable interaction and loyalty from audiences looking for more than the standard, commodity experience. These consumers come for the game above the gambling, an AGA innovation that has seen the agency deliver record-breaking and making performance for brands and suppliers across verticals, regions and audiences. These players also remain loyal for longer than those recruited via other methods, as they stay and play for the connectivity that A GAME ABOVE campaigns spread throughout a client’s business – whether online or retail gaming, fine dining, accommodations, spa, nightlife, other resort amenities and more. This omni-channel opportunity is a key target for the CEO and one which Fleiderman looks forward to tackling given his history and experience.
Nicolas is married with three young children, and divides his time between Copenhagen and Tel Aviv.
President, North America:
Bill Pascrell, III (BP3)
Known in the industry as BP3, Bill Pascrell, III is a leading international expert on online gaming, casino, sports betting, lottery, exchange wagering, e-sports and horse racing, most significantly across the United States, where he led the precedent-creating campaign to legalize sports betting in New Jersey, culminating in the landmark New Jersey Online Gaming Act being signed into law by Governor Chris Christie in 2013. Bill’s work on this legal change to betting and gaming in America is the model now followed by all US States as they legalize and regulate their future across various betting and gaming products.
A detailed focus upon consumers, and in particular the betting and gaming customer, led Bill to become President, North America for the marketing experience agency, A Game Above, leading client outreach and operations across the USA and Canada, helping brands, providers and content partners gain and retain customers across the long term view of lifetime value.
BP3 is a member of the National Council of Problem Gambling Federal Affairs Committee, The Ampersand Assembly for ICE and GIGSE, and serves on the Board of Directors for the GVC US Foundation. BP3 has been routinely cited as one of the 100 most influential personalities in New Jersey politics by NJ Globe, PolitickerNJ.com, Insider NJ, and NJ Cannabis Insider. He is a frequent national media political commentator on MSNBC, ESPN, CNN, Court TV, Comcast CN 8, NJTV, News 12, and Newsmax TV in addition to many national newspapers, and industry titles such as Calvin Ayre.
Alongside his work for A GAME ABOVE, Bill remains a partner in Princeton Public Affairs Group (PPAG), America’s largest state contract government and public affairs firm.
Chief Product & Marketing Officer:
Ismail Vali is a strategic marketing specialist fuelled by commercial discipline, creative ideas, curiosity for what makes players play, and dissatisfaction with the status quo.
Over his professional experience, Ismail has a proven track record of commercial and creative success across consulting, advisory and senior marketing roles, including:
- Head of Development for Ladbrokes
- Chief Marketing Officer for ParadisePoker, SportingBet and PokerStars – all three of which were taken to the status of global number one by the teams and initiatives Ismail led during his management
- Dozens of consulting and advisory assignments across Brand, Marketing, Promotions, Legal and Regulatory projects
A pioneer of promotional schemes and marketing incentives - like The Million Dollar Freeroll, Slaget om Norden, Transfer Window and the 4 Nations Million Kr Challenge - to encourage mainstream response, registration and real-play retention, Ismail is known for his commercially-disciplined creative output and holds a US Patent for game and prize methods.
A detailed focus upon the audience and consumers, in particular the journey from customer to player for Betting & Gaming brands, led Ismail to become a Co-Founder of and Chief Product & Marketing Officer for the marketing experience agency, A Game Above, leading the creative direction and product delivery for client missions across the globe and helping brands, providers and content partners gain and retain customers across the long term view of lifetime value.
Ismail writes extensively across Betting & Gaming industry matters and examples of his published work can be found at SBC News, iGaming Times, Casino Beats and Casino Review.